Participants in this course will learn all about the Finnish educational system by visiting schools with an outstanding quality development plan in Joensuu North-Karelia (Finland). Finland’s answer to educational reform results in a high learning output.
Target group: we focus on school leaders and in service training coördinators in schools.
The course will include 5 elements:
- General vision on school autonomy and its quality elements.
- Visit to schools, teacher training and university.
- Information sessions on quality plan, inclusion, didactical approaches, special needs education and ICT integration.
- Discussions with teacher and management staff.
- Cultural interaction with the local students and teachers.
Finland - Joensuu
The course is organized in the centre of Joensuu, Finland
- We offer a flexible cost structure, allowing you to select the package that fits best your personal or school situation.
- For a detailed explanation, have a look at our 'Cost Structure'.
- You can request an Erasmus Plus grant from your national agency which will cover almost all costs of this course.
- We can guide you through the process of funding and application. To do so, you need the make a pre-registration.
- After pre-registration, we’ll contact you by mail and provide the application help.
More information will soon be available
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information on the content and the organization of the course.
We can provide support during the process, give some help and provide tips for the application documents, advice you on the European Staff Development Plan (part of the application) or your professionalization plan and help you after approval with the practical arrangements (e.g. information on travel and accommodation).
For more information, please contact Mr Peter Van de Moortel, course director.