5-9 November 2018
You are interested in this course
for the schoolyear 2018-2019?
Pre-registration is now possible.
Dates can be subject to change and are only final after official confirmation by the course provider.
During this course we explore two key complementary competences for future leadership: inspirational leadership in combination with strategic leadership.
Schools are facing complex transitions that have an impact on all levels and for all stakeholders. Inspirational and strategic leadership provides a vision and direction towards effectiveness and success. Participants will get to know new teaching and learning methods that face the educational challenges of the future.
The course focuses on didactical skills for teachers who want to enable dynamic learning in tomorrow’s learning environment based on new learning theories. We explore new perspectives for efficient organization of teaching in future schools.
Pick up ideas from other countries in order to incorporate and transfer into understanding of new teaching & learning methods to obtain higher educational quality own practice.
Provisional programme ‘Teaching Tomorrow’
Welcome, meet and greet
Keynote: urgency for educational change
Group discussion on keynote
Introduction to 3 central themes:
- Insights on new learning for 21st century learning
- Consequences for teaching
- Consequences for school organisation and leadership
Theme 1: Theoretical and evidence-based insights on ‘new learning’
Theme 1: The learner in new learning environments
Theme 2: Consequences for the teacher, didactical and pedagogical approaches
Theme 2: Exploring good practice on ‘new teaching’
Theme 3: Leadership for organisation of new schools, ready for 21st century.
Personal approach: being a change agent
Individual action plan
Wrap up and evaluation
Interactive lectures, co creation time, collaboration and discussion.
School study visits and discussions on site.
- The seminar is organized in a hotel in Malta.
- We offer a flexible cost structure, allowing you to select the package that fits best your personal or school situation.
- For a detailed explanation, have a look at our 'Cost Structure'.
- You can request an Erasmus Plus grant from your national agency which will cover almost all costs of this course.
- We can guide you through the process of funding and application. To do so, you need the make a pre-registration.
- After pre-registration, we’ll contact you by mail and provide the application help.
This information will soon be available.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information on the content and the organization of the course.
We can provide support during the process, give some help and provide tips for the application documents, advice you on the European Staff Development Plan (part of the application) or your professionalization plan and help you after approval with the practical arrangements (e.g. information on travel and accommodation).
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org